12-200 guest Print version FORM & MENU click here
Food packs UNLIMITED for 2 Hours
[ ] 6 Items $18 per person [ ] 8 Items $20 per person
18 Different options
- Homamade chips and salsa.
- Sausage penne pasta, with spicy tomatoes marinara, fresh basil and parmesan cheese.
- Fried Calamari with onions and peppers and spicy chipotle lemon aioli sauce.
- Sautéed salmon with roasted potatoes and spicy peach chimichurri sauce
- Steak pincho, marinated steak skewer with fresh peach parsley chimichurri sauce & roasted potatoes.
- Nachos, crispy tortillas chips with jalapeños and cheese dip sauce (chicken option)
- Chicken empanadas with jalapeño jack cheese cilantro and spicy chipotle lemon aioli sauce.
- Ginger chicken skewers with ginger sauce and sweet plantains.
- Tacos with lettuce, tomatoes and cheese+, pick between chicken, veggie option. Steak +$1 per person.
- Quesadillas with, green, red peppers, onions, chihuahua cheese and sour cream pick between chicken, veggie. Steak +$1 per person.
- Fajitas All fajitas served: On a bed of sautéed onions and peppers with a side of rice, beans, pico de gallo, sour cream and tortillas. Fajitas count Like 3 Items. Chicken or veggie. Steak +$3 per person
- Pizza pick 2 between Cheese, Pepe, Rosita, Hawaiian, Asian Chicken
- Caesar salad, remain lettuce, parmesan cheese, croutons and caesar dressing
- Spring mix salad with fresh strawberries, orange, plantain chips, queso fresco and white balsamic vinaigrette.
- Garbanzo bean Hummus serve with toasted bread and carrots, cucumbers.
- Crazy patatas with smoke sweet paprika & chipotle honey red pepper sauce
- Wings come with: fresh carrots, celery, french fries and homemade ranch or blue cheese (Flavors: Mild, hot, lemon pepper, teriyaki and lemonyake) PICK TWO
- Chicken fingers with fries and homemade honey mustard
Crazy Atlanta by TheCrazyCities.com
Beverages UNLIMITED for 2 Hours
Soft drink package ($5 per person)
Beer, wine & Sangria ($19 per person)
BWS & Mix drinks ($29 per person)
Open Bar ($39 per person)
Special Requests? Please note that not all requests can be honored, and must be discussed with Event Coordinator prior to reservation.